Thursday, May 29, 2008

His Very First Ice Cream Cone

Shane HATES sweets - he just has zero interest . . . except for chocolate ice cream. Chocolate ice cream is his weakness - but ONLY chocolate!!! On Monday we figured we'd finish off our fun filled holiday weekend by letting him indulge in his favorite treat! This time, though, we switched it up on him! This time, we gave him an ice cream cone!

At first he had no idea what he was supposed to do with the thing. At first he wouldn't even take it from me! However, once he figured out that chocolate ice cream was involved, a huge smile spread across his face!!! He reached up, took the cone out of my hand and walked away smiling. I could almost just hear him thinking "I'll figure this thing out, I'll figure anything out for chocolate ice cream!"

And I do believe he would . . .

Uh-oh, messes already!




He's still so sweet looking, even with ice cream dripping down his chin!


All smiles!

No comments: