Thursday, April 24, 2008

His Words

With our baby's 2nd birthday 9 days away, I'm anticipating our next pediatrician well-visit. I know they're going to ask me how many words he has now - and while it's way more than the 4 or 5 he had at 18 months, I'm pretty sure Shane still won't be where the Dr.'s would like him to be . So - I'm using this post as a place to put down all his current words, as I remember them, because doing it in my head just isn't working out! At least this way I'll have something to go back to and add other words as I think of them.

Bottom line, feel free to ignore this post!

Mama
Dada
Juice
More
Hat
Shoe
Sock
Good Girl
Uh-oh
Bath
Ball
Hot
Car (sar)
Dog (de)
Truck (ge)
Door
On
Tree
Book
Bubble

He can also tell you:
A doggie says "grrrrrr"
A cat says "moww"

No comments: