Thursday, January 8, 2009

His Favorite Christmas Present

"Finally!" - that's what you're all thinking right now, isn't it?! I know, I know - I've been pretty bad lately about updating the blog, but life has been hectic. I promise to post an update tomorrow, but today I'll cut to the chase and give you all what you're really for - a few pictures!!

Santa brought a train table for Shane this year! Saying he LOVES it is the understatement of the century! It's, by far, his favorite gift of the season and the look of joy on his face when he plays with it just warms our hearts!

Mommy & Daddy set up a pretty basic track on Christmas Eve and have already purchased some additional pieces and have played with quite a few layouts!
Hello, Thomas! Christmas morning, after the table was moved into his playroom!
The determination just kills me!


And by the next day, Daddy was just as excited about it as Shane was!
So hard at work, my boys!

Have I mentioned how much I love these two???

No comments: