Saturday, May 2, 2009

Always Something

It's always something. Chris got into his room yesterday around 4:30. At 6:30 his nurse came in to say that they had ordered a CT scan of his head and he'd be going back down to the 2nd floor to have that done. NEVER a dull moment!

They were concerned because one of his eyes wasn't as open as the other eye and that eye was also appearing a bit red. They wanted to be sure it was nothing and so the CT scan was ordered.

I'm not sure when we'll get the results back. In my heart I don't think there's anything to worry about. He was still pretty groggy yesterday and he's always been one to do things like that with his eyes - he even watches TV that way. Still, it's something else to worry about for now!

So, prayers for clean head CT scan would be appreciated! They've been working thus far - keep them coming!!

1 comment:

Evan said...

That is something I have had for a long time. I have one eye that doesnt open as much as the other. It doesnt get red but some times when I am watching a movie it waters and it looks like I am crying but only out of the one eye. Strange how similar things can be.
We are praying for you guys and I am sure the eye thing will not be an issue. Keep us posted on the results. I check your Blog ALL the time to see the updates.
Your Friend in Cancer,