Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy, Busy

It's been very busy at the O'Connor household lately!

Shane's been waking up at 5am EVERY day. His little internal alarm is working - no doubt about that! Mommy & Daddy could use for it to break once or twice a week, but no such luck!

Shane has also added a few new words to his vocabulary (at least once anyway!): chair and down. He's probably up to about 15 words or so now, which we think is great considering this time last month he had about 4! Now if only we could start getting him to use his words consistently!

Here are a few pictures that Chris snapped. This is what a typical morning looks like for "Mr. Mom" and his sidekick!
What messy playroom, Daddy? I don't see a messy playroom.
Changed? Why do I need to get changed, Daddy?My boys - I love them dearly, really I do, but man are they messy!

No comments: