Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Play, No Way

Finally got our first BIG snowfall of the year. I'm SO excited! I can take Shane outside to play! Literally spent 20 minutes getting him dressed. Diaper, clothes, socks, snowsuit, boots. Tuck boots under the snowsuit. Put on hat. Put on hood. Put on mittens. Fight to get the thumb in the thumb hole. Repeat. And this is how it played out:

What the heck???? Mommy????
Mommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy??????!!!!
Ok, now I'm sure I don't like it . . . MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY
Just in case there was ANY doubt
Seriously? Do all toddlers hate the snow this much?
At this point I'm thinking we should go inside . . .
And yet, I still continue to take more photos
He is SO going to hate me when he's older!
The dogs on the other hand, they were loving life today!!!

No comments: