Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cape Cod: Beach Day 2

During both of our days up at the Cape we spent some time at the beach.

These shots are actually from our SECOND day at the beach (I know, I know - I edit what I can - they're not necessarily in order!) It was rather overcast for much of the day that Saturday, though the sun would peek out occasionally.

Only the first few shots are in color. With the overcast weather, I felt these images looked better (and felt better) in good old black 'n white. Not to worry!! Our first day at the beach was bright and sunny and I'll be posting lots of pictures from that day - IN COLOR!!

Despite the fact that Shane HATES walking in sand in anything other than socks and sneakers, he actually had a great time playing in the sand with all of his beach toys - but when he was ready to go, he was ready to go!! I think we only managed to get an hour out of him each day. But at least it was an hour that Chris and I got to actually sit down, relax and really enjoy our vacation! That's the beauty of the beach - Shane wouldn't step foot off the Neat Sheet and towels we had laid down for him!

He LOVES fish. Like infatuated with them!!
My Beach Baby!
Busy. Busy. Busy.
First you have to make sure that EVERY LAST TOY is out of the bag!
Then you can start playing in the sand!
Look - "It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!" (It's actually just a plane!) And we're STILL amazed by it!
"Boy this vacation stuff is exhausting"!!!!! My other beach bum!
Have I mentioned how much I love these two???

No comments: