Thursday, August 7, 2008

They Might Not Be Parade Pictures But At Least They're Edited

As I mentioned yesterday, things around our house have been a little crazy! Unfortunately, the parade pictures from Sesame Place are still sitting on my desktop in Photoshop waiting to be edited! So I thought I'd share these cute (and edited!) pictures of our little guy instead!

Remember that ride-on that we got Shane for his 2nd birthday, the one he was afraid of??? Well . . . he's not afraid of it anymore!!!!!

So cute and adorable, right?!?!

Now if only we can teach him about avoiding objects in his path! If this is any indication, Shane will NEVER be allowed to get his drivers license!!
We are off to the Cape for a long weekend, but I promise to post those parade pictures during the early part of next week along with the images from our beach get-a-way!

No comments: