Friday, December 12, 2008

Peace

There's nothing more peaceful and calming than a blanket of white snow - right up until you unleash 2 dogs and a toddler into that nice, fluffy, blanket anyway!

We woke up Sunday morning to our first snowfall of the season - and this year (unlike THIS from last year), Shane couldn't wait to get outside and see what it was all about!

When his eyes find the right light, they are truly AMAZING:
Our sweet little face:


Different kind of processing for me on this one - a bit "vintagey" - not sure how I feel about it. I think I'm missing the vibrant color (or my "go-to", peaceful black and white):

Ankle deep in the snow - and (seemingly) loving it!
Just a few shots of some of the snow covered trees in our yard:


And there you have it! A post a day for a week, and NO cancer talk (plenty on that next week) - what a welcomed change!

1 comment:

Meg Cole said...

Kristen-
Those are the most adorable pictures I have seen. I think you need to change careers. Photography is your gift.
I love his sweet little face too!!!