Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family First

We may have a lot going on right now, but it doesn't mean we don't know how to take advantage of a good thing!
Yesterday was the first nice day we've had since summer turned into fall! The temperature here reached (almost!) 60 degrees and we took full advantage of the nice weather!
We grabbed some lunch and headed down to the beach for a little exploration and play! By the time we left, the little guy was so worn out that he went home and took a 3 hour nap!
We're hoping today is another nice day like yesterday, and that this weekend is a pre-cursor of good things to come this week!
My one and only:

"Ooohh, rocks"Shane's attempt at "skipping rocks":
Enjoying the fresh air:

Sticks!!
"See, Mama!":
They still manage to make my heart stop:

"Hi, Mama!"

Best friends:

Taking it all in:

"See the boat, Shane?!"

I was there, too!
My two favorites from the day. These boys are my entire life and I cherish MANY, MANY more decades of moments like these.

1 comment:

Julie said...

These are beautiful pictures!! I know how hard it is to take a moment and just breath. It is wonderful that you found time to relax, let go of lifes stresses and to just enjoy each other.

Evan & Julie