Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Catching Up

Yeah, I've admittedly been pretty bad with updates the last week or so - things had been crazy around the house and Chris and I had both taken a few days off from work - so blogging was the last thing on my mind!

This is our "catch up" post! The photos I had planned on sharing last week that I never got around to posting! Tomorrow and Thursday I'll post some photos from this past weekend and then back to "5 On Friday" this Friday! That will get us entirely caught up!! YEAH!!!

Chris has been working A LOT of overtime lately, with the crazy hours he's been keeping and the lack of sleep, Shane has had a few days where he's gone to daycare all day. The dogs are loving this! They get the house to themselves, they don't have to keep one eye open at all times to see if Shane is on his way over to harass, I mean love, them! It also means they got some extra loving from me when I went home for lunch!

Horrible shot of me, but I had to share this - Kylee is SO loving life in this shot:Finally, a few more pictures from our day at Stepping Stones in Norwalk a few weeks ago. We plan to go back again in the next week or so! Shane LOVES the bubble exhibit they have outside during the summer. Stepping Stones really is a FANTASTIC children's museum - anyone in the area should definitely look into checking it out.

Playing in the "water room" - as long as you don't make him wear one of those smocks (meant to keep him dry) he's happy as a clam!
Weeeeeeee!!!! We always start off in the toddler room (for kids 3 and under) to let Shane warm up. We think he's more comfortable at first when he's around other kids his size or smaller! Then we work our way around the rest of the museum - meant for kids 8 and under.
LOVE that face!
BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Bubble!!!!
I think Daddy likes the bubbles as much as Shane does!
My boys, my loves . . .

No comments: