Monday, July 21, 2008

This Morning

Ha! Almost forgot to share this story!

This morning when I was in the shower, I heard a little knock on the door. I knew right away who it was, of course, and I also knew that because the door wasn't closed all the way that he'd be able to get into the bathroom.

I kept looking at the shower curtain at the end of the bath tub, waiting for it to be pulled back and for the cute little face of my favorite little boy to be standing there smiling at me - smiling the smile he smiles when he thinks he's gotten away with something!

To my surprise, I never did see that face.

A minute later I hear Chris yelling something to me from the hallway. I yelled for him to repeat what he said and this is what I hear:

"Your son just took your pajamas (the clothes I took off before I got in the shower) and very gently put them in the hamper for you!"

I about squealed with laughter! That little bugger! Where does he get this stuff from?!

When I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel that cute little face on my favorite little boy was standing in the doorway smiling at me. And he was smiling that smile he smiles when he thinks he's gotten away with something . . .

No comments: