Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Uncle Jay's Kitchen

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't posted any pics of Uncle Jay's kitchen. The reason is I actually only have one picture right now, and it's not from a very good angle.

The ceiling fan has already been replaced. The cabinet door sitting on top of the dishwasher has been re-hung and the knobs on the cabinets have all been switched out. The mess has been picked up and the shelves have been cleaned off.

The wall behind the (standing) fan is the wall that is shared with the future living room. This is the wall that will be knocked down.

I'm standing in his hallway taking this picture. The "yellow room" is behind me, the bathroom is to my right and the living room is to my left. The doorway that Shane is standing in leads out to the sun porch.

(**Click on the picture twice to enlarge it**)

No comments: